The simple module has turned into a complete python package including a script, documentation and more output options. This package is released under the BSD License. The development is hosted on github.com, feel free to contribute!
Project homepage: http://www.j-raedler.de/projects/DyMat
Development hosting: https://github.com/jraedler/DyMat
- documentation (well, some …)
- command-line script DyMatExport
- export to CSV, Gnuplot, MATLAB and netCDF
- more list options, including tree view
- a lot of additional functions
I just tried your DyMat script for generating a nice csv output file.
I have to say that I like that very much!
Thank you for publishing it!