I started teaching coding skills (Pascal and C) in 1999 in a lectureship at the Technical University of Berlin, Department of Mathematics.
Until today I held different lectures and classes, mainly for students of the Berlin University of the Arts, on the following topics:
- Coding basics using Processing
- Coding in Python
- Generative design with Rhino/Grasshopper and Processing
- Physical computing with actuators, sensors and microcontrollers (Arduino)
- Interactions in Unity3D with C#
- Lighting simulation and visualization