A new release 2.2.4 of ncDataReader2 is out. Some bugs were fixed and the API has slightly changed. This version should work both with Dymola and OpenModelica on Linux and Windows. When you have a DAP-enabled netcdf library it will even fetch data from the web in background. I already did some Dymola simulations with on-demand loading of data from a server, a post about this topic will follow.
- the meaning of offset and scale factor for a ncDatSet1D was changed
- chunk loading was implemented
- Akima interpolation was changed heavily, works much faster now
- better support for newer netcdf libraries
- new helper functions for setting attributes
- changed some char* to const char* to work with OpenModelica
- a lot of bugs were fixed